Procedures for flying at Nok Airfield
NOK Aviation, 126 Moo 16, Baan Thi, Lamphun 51180 Thailand
Procedure for flying at Nok Airfield as per airfield regulations
- Nok Airfield is an open airport, however before landing non resident aircraft must
contact the airport operator (not Nok Flying Club) by emailing to eveaircraft (at) gmail.com
- Flight Plans must be filed for all flights - 1 hour before departure – telephone Chiangmai Flight Planning 053277897.
- Pilot’s must obtain clearance from Chiangmai Tower prior to departure – telephone 053277776
- Pilot’s must call Chiangmai Approach immediately after departure – frequency 129.60.
- If unable to establish
two way communication, return and land back at the airport.
- After landing pilot’s must within one hour close the flight plan by contacting Chiangmai Tower with landing time – telephone 053277776
- All flight departures and arrivals to be recorded in Nok Airfield Log
Nok Aviation, 126 Moo, 16 Ban Thi, Lamphun. 51180. Thailand.